We are overjoyed to welcome a new addition to the Full Potential coaching staff:
Coach Addie will be at CFFP this Saturday at 9am for a meet & greet with members, and will be there to assist with the 9am Competitors Course.
Join us at 10:30am for a special Snatch Clinic with Coach Addie!!
Addison DesRosiers is a graduate of American University with a Bachelors of Science in Health Promotion Management. She competed at the International level of Irish Step Dancing placing as high as 4th in North America and 18th at the world level. After retiring from dance she took up CrossFit at Full Potential and continued throughout college at CrossFit Glover Park Washington, DC. She discovered her love for the competition side of the sport and has been a CrossFit competitor since 2015.
Addie was the 65th fittest woman in the Northeast Region out of 15,000 competitors in the 2017 CrossFit Games Opens. She has competed at the Wodapalooza Finals in Miami, FL in 2017 and has twice qualified on a team for The Granite Games.
Addison has been a CrossFit Trainer for two and a half years in Portsmouth, NH. She brings to Full Potential her experience and dedication to the craft along with her high energy coaching style and a guaranteed killer playlist! Addison’s certifications include the following:
- CF-L2 Fitness Trainer – July 10, 2016- Reebok Crossfit One, Canton MA
- CF- L1 Fitness Trainer- April 19, 2015- Crossfit Petworth, Washington DC
- Crossfit Power Lifting Trainer- April 3, 2016- Crossfit Center Mass, Worcester MA
- Crossfit Gymnastics Trainer- May 1, 2016- Champlain Valley Crossfit, Williston VT
- CPR/ First Aid/AED Certified – April 2015- Washington DC