- Welcome Melissa Gagnon as our new Office Manager! Melissa has been a big part of our staff since before we opened. Its about time she had a title. Expect to see updates on the blog, newsletter, etc. from Melissa in the near future.
- Custom Log Books have been ordered and should arrive in the next couple weeks. You can pre-buy your log book this week for $25 cash or check made out to CrossFit Full Potential. As soon as we carry them in our inventory, the books will be $30.
- Cubby clean-out time is upon us again. We’ve amassed quite a collection of water bottles, shoes, boots, tees, and sweats over the last few months. Please take a minute to see if you’ve left anything in the cubbies that you don’t want us to donate to Good Will. Those well-0rganized cubbies that a few of you keep are safe … no need to clean those!
- We’ve been working closely with Chef Stephen Deffley to have pre-made Paleo meals available in the gym. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested so we can get an idea of whether this program will work.
- WEDNESDAY March 28th will be CROSSFIT TOTAL re-test day …. ALL DAY!! CrossFit Total will be the workout of the day; email us if there is another time you’d like to hit the Total on Wednesday. 6:30-7:15 in the morning and at night are blocked off for On-Ramp. No open gym time is available during the on-ramp sessions.
- At Full Potential we pride ourselves on providing the best possible coaching around. We have recently brought on new interns and assistant coaches to help with some of our more crowded classes. Trainer development is taken very seriously and we are working hard to make sure all of our coaches are serving your needs. So far we have five people going to the May 5th and 6th CrossFit Kettlebell Certification and five people registered for upcoming Level One certifications. Please note that you will see these new coaches coming your way in the near future if you have not already. Also keep us posted on how you feel this is going and feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Monday’s Workout of the Day:
3-3-3-3-3 Straight Set
Straight Sets are done at the same weight across all five sets. Warm Up to a moderately heavy set of 3. Hold that weight for five sets unless your mechanics and range of motion begin to get lost. PVC is acceptable, poor mechanics are NOT!
As Many Rounds as Possible in 15 Minutes of:
30 Single-Leg Jump Ropes Left
30 Single-Leg Jump Ropes Right
30 Anchored Situps
10 DB Hang Power Cleans