Today was an amazing day at FULL POTENTIAL.
- 46 People crushed the Fight Gone Bad workout.
- The Full Potential team raised $2,045.00 for the Special Operations Warrior Fund, The CrossFit Foundation, and Infant Swim Resource.
- We sent a diesel care package to the troops in Afghanistan.
- Thanks to CrossFit Cape Ann for joining in on the fun … you guys are AWESOME!
- Johnny Cakes posted over 400 reps, and both C.J. and Javi broke the 300 mark.
- Joe Rawson put on the ultimate Paleo BBQ with the help of all the potluck items from our friend. Big thanks to Joe for spending his Saturday cooking for all of us.
- Melissa and Joe G. showed up early to clean the gym and set up the stations and stayed late to help clean up. We couldn’t do it without you guys.
- Sandy made a last minute grocery run for me: thanks for bailing me out.
- Coach Brandon helped run the clock and keep everyone moving.
- Lola and Jeanne pitched in a grill and helped clean up.
- Jon and Karen helped set up the WOD.
- To everyone who counted and cheered, THANK YOU!!
- To everyone who cooked or brought food, THANK YOU!!
- Thanks to Eban, Joe G., and Brian H. for taking pictures; they’ll be posted up throughout the week!
The love fest is over. You guys rock. Next event with CF Cape Ann will be on a beach!