Let's do this thing
Getting started is simple.
Message, email, call, and we'll get back to you soon!
Here’s how this works:
-Schedule a free introductory session with one of our coaches or c’mon by and look around.
– We assess all our new clients. Why? Assess, don’t guess. Every person has unique training needs based on their individual goals, past and current injuries or health issues, and training experience
– Come ready to tell us about yourself and to do some moving around
– We’ll ask you about your health and fitness goals, your current level of activity and any medical issues or injuries that are bothering you
– We’ll also help you through a movement assessment, which shows us your current range of motion and coordination so we have a good baseline
-It doesn’t happen often, but if for whatever reason we feel a CrossFit program isn’t in your best interests, we’ll tell you! Our priority is your safety and happiness. Likewise, if after our meeting you don’t think it’s a good fit, no worries.
– We also offer private training and individual program design for those who want or need a more customized experience.
-If you’re psyched to get started, then we’ll go ahead and schedule your on-ramp program.
–The on-ramp program consists of six hour-long small group classes.
-It runs Monday/Tuesday/Thursday nights at 6:30 PM. If these times don’t work for you, we can schedule a private session for $50/class.
-The program teaches you proper form for fundamental movements of CrossFit, in particular for lifting weights.
-After you complete the intro and on-ramp, we start your monthly billing and you can come to any of our classes.