Registration is now live for the Reebok CrossFit Games Open!
CrossFit Full Potential will be participating once again. Last year we had 20 athletes participate, and we expect to have many more this year. A few things we expect of you if you choose to register:
1) You are actively participating in our classes, and performing workouts Rx.
2) You have read and agree to the CrossFit Games Rulebook and substance use policy.
3) We encourage you to also register for CrossFit for Hope Kenya and participate on February 16th at 9am at FP. This is optional but recommended as we will review the Open policies at that time.
4) You can complete your workouts for the Open in front of an approved judge who can verify your score. We will be completing the workouts Thursdays at 8:15pm or Saturdays at 9am.
5) Although it is not required, we STRONGLY recommend that all participants complete CrossFit’s Online Judge’s Course.
6) If you are interested in forming a “TEAM” you must meet all of the above requirements, even the optional ones, and meet with Coach Danny to discuss.