- Our Next On-Ramp Session for new members starts on Monday February 27th and is FREE when you sign up for a 4-month membership! During the on-ramp you will learn the skills necessary to take part in our group classes. The on-ramp also helps you and our coaches understand your fitness level so they can help you appropriately scale group workouts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free private session to tour the facility and try a basic workout with no obligation.
- Register for the CrossFit Games Open Workouts! The CrossFit Games is the quest to find the fittest athletes on the planet. We will be participating here at CFFP and hope that everyone will sign up ($20) and make their participation official. Whether you want to compete or just think it will be fun to see how you stack up, register and join the team!!
- Full Power Lifting Meet at Fitness Crossing in Beverly. $25 per lift, 20% off for military/police/fire. 5$ at the door for spectators. We are promoting the sport of powerlifting with an affordable professional well run meet! Sunday March 4 10:30 AM
- Ryan Moody – World Record Holder, will be running a workshop at CrossFit Free on April 7th, 2012.
Limited to 50 people, so book your spot fast!
Kids under 15 years of age is $50 and this will be limited to 20 kids. Adults = $100.
- Full Potential is adding a Middle School Conditioning Class on Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:30pm. Email email@example.com if you know someone who may be interested.
CHECK OUT THE LAST YEAR IN PHOTOS at CrossFit FULL POTENTIAL!!!
The Workout of the Day for Monday is:
2011 CrossFit Games Open 11.1
15 Power snatches (75male/55female rx)